Jan 25, 2020
Oxaltes are compunds found in many plants that can
contribute to a lot oh health issues. Elliot Overton talks
extensively about the various mechanistic pathways they tak, which
issues they can cause and what to do about them.
- What are OL?
- How toxic are OL?
- We’ve been educated in the past 20 years or so, that
plants are the epiphany of health. If we only ate enough of it,
perfect health would follow. Did that promise became
- What can they do in the body?
- Which foods contain the highest amounts of
- Chocolate, Rhubarb, Kiwi, Turmeric, Celery, Potatoes,
Spinach, Almonds, Beetroots, Blackberries, Peanuts, Glutenfree
- Why do lists differ so much and where can we find a
- A lot of the health food seems to be loaded with OL.
Might that be a reason that some of us have such a hard time to get
better, by treating us sick?
- Anthony William
- Do we detox OL? How can we get rid of the OL in our
- Why and how do things like Vitamin C and Glycin
converted into Oxalates?
- How can we get rid of oxalates in the
- Are OL a problem for everybody or only certain
- What does science say about OL?
- Community questions
- Where can we find you?
Der Oura Ring ist der Schlaftracker meiner Wahl und konnte mir
helfen, wichtige Entscheidungen zu Gunsten meines Schlafes und
meiner Gesundheit zu treffen.
Du bekommst 50$
Die Shownotes zur Episode findest du hier: