Dec 29, 2018
Modern medicine sees the heart merely as an organ for
pumping the blood through the body.
My guest on this episode Dr. Thomas Cowan believes
that the heart has a much bigger role for our organism. How does he
come to this conclusion? What does it mean for the understanding of
the heart and us humans?
In this episode I am going to discuss this topic in
depth with Dr. Thomas Cowan. Besides of an MD he is a practitioner
of various healing techniques and also passionate about the roots
of our human existence. He wrote several books about the human
body, the heart, vaccines and other health topics.
- How Dr. Cowan became interested in the human body
and the heart
- Wilfried Hacheney's and Rudolf Steiner's
discoveries about the human heart
- Dr. Cowan's main explanation why the heart can't be
- Three reasons why existing theories about the
function of the heart are physically impossible
- Why heart failures can be treated successfully with
- Is there any scientific evidence that the heart is
- The seven-sided platonic form of the heart by Frank
- Why the heart actually doesn't require much energy
for pumping blood
- Why does the heart beat?
- The vortex structure of the heart
- How the heart organizes chaotic structures in
- What makes the blood move in the capillaries?
- Cases of heart transplants which caused a
- Why we should trust more in our intuition
- Why do we have iron in our blood?
- The electromagnetic field of our heart
- It's not the brain which is thinking
- The brain as a storage device and sensory
- The alchemistical context of sun, gold and the
- The heart as an neuroendocrine organ for
perception, love and acceptance
- How monoatomic forms can be measured?
- The alchemist’s quest for immortality
- Levitation and gold
- The connotation of the heart and the fist
- What makes an artificial heart different?
- Dr. Cowen's passion about growing food
More information and further links in the shownotes